Thank you for giving yourself and your time so that young people can attend this retreat. The impact of your presence — your living witness of joy in Christ — cannot be measured!
“My husband attended the Friday and Saturday sessions, but I got the privilege of chaperoning my son and his two friends for the Sunday session. We thought the weekend was presented in a great format. Fast-paced, with plenty of worship time, it helps build their relationship with God in a way they can relate to. I would definitely love to be part of next year’s YOUTH 2000!”
- Every participant under age 18 must be chaperoned.
- Each chaperone can be responsible for up to seven participants.
- Chaperones must be age 21 or older and fully compliant with diocesan child protection policy. VIRTUS
- Minors may leave during the event ONLY if we have written permission from parent/guardian AND their chaperone signs them out at the front desk.
- If you are not from the Covington Diocese, you must provide written confirmation from your parish that you are fully compliant with your diocesan child protection mandates.
- Chaperones from the Covington Diocese must be VIRTUS-compliant; we will verify your VIRTUS status. Check the VIRTUS link for the program training schedule if needed.
- Be sure to complete your own registration form, sign the Liability Release, and pay your fee.
- The packet for your group will be under your name at check-in.
- Pick up your packet and pass out the ID badges. Badges must be worn visibly.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your young people are present and accounted for throughout the weekend. You need not sit together, but know where everyone is.
- If you have not registered by mail, allow extra time for walk-in registration. Be sure all forms are signed by parent/guardian and that checks for fees are made out properly.
You will receive a list of reminders, tips, and the schedule to help the weekend go smoothly. Feel free to bring us any questions or concerns.
|5:30 pm||Registration opens||7:30 am||Light breakfast (opt.)||7:30 am||Light breakfast (opt.)|
|7:00||Retreat begins||8:30||Retreat opens||8:30||Retreat opens|
|8:30||Break (15)||11:00||Break (15)||10:15||Retreat resumes|
|8:45||Retreat resumes||11:15||Retreat resumes||10:45||Mass|
|10:30||Friday closing||12:30||Lunch||11:45 pm||Testimonies|
|1:45 pm||Retreat resumes||12:30||Retreat closing|
|2:30||Panels||Outline of schedule. The retreat M.C. guides all participants through the events, so only start/stop and break/return times are listed. Enjoy the retreat!|